Combat magick, as with blood magick, is powerful and should be approached with caution. Ensure you are in the right head space for this. Prepare well and repeat any part of the preparation you feel might need it, ensure you have a large amount of uninterrupted time to work with these energies. If necessary spend day/s preparing yourself and above all else stay focused & ensure clarity!
Don't become emotionally reactive, don't perform this from a place of anger, hate or revenge. If you do you risk harming yourself more than the object of the work. As with all energy and spell work it should come from a place of pure energy what many refer to as universal love.
Be very sure this is the energy work you need for the purpose you have chosen, this is another spell that the protection of the circle is vital for.
You Will Need:
- Candles & Crystals for casting your circle.
- Purifying Incense either or all white sage, white copal & desert sage
- A Coal Tablet, Cauldron or Fire Proof Dish
- Selenite for balance & clarity
- Clear Quartz as an amplifier
- A Black Candle
- Make sure you cleanse & set the intent in your selenite & clear quartz prior
You Are Ready:
- When you have all you need follow the Spell/Ritual Preparation instructions.
- We use our altar, clearing enough space for the candle to sit in the middle, if you don't have an altar use a table/floor.
- Concentrate & focus on the intent of your spell.
- Take you time with this spell make sure you are in the right head space & focus
- It is a good idea to do a clearing &/or cleansing of your own energies before (smudging or cleansing bath/shower).
- Casting a circle for working with combat energies is also a good idea as these are very strong.
- Have your chosen incense burning in the background & focus on your intent & task as you continue.
- Light your candle and recite the below or construct your own
- Recite as many times as needed until your feel the energy is right.
- Leave the black candle to burn itself out, if it's not practical then extinguish the candle without blowing on it with a candle snuffer.
- Close your circle (this can be done before the spell candle burns out).
- Make sure you ground yourself well after this energy work.
The following calls on the Egyptian deity Heru & mentions his father Asar, known by the Greeks as Horus & Osiris, if you are more comfortable with other deities please use them in place of Heru.
Heru great warrior of flight,
Avenger of Asar hear my plight,
On swift wing please deflect from me,
Negative attack from others be,
Let no others be harmed along the way,
Return this negativity to origin today,
Bring to origin their negative actions,
Release from them on retractions,
Heru great warrior of flight
Deflect from me this negative plight.